These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. We may, in our sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service.
- Certain products, services, features, functionality, and content made available by us on the Service are delivered by third parties. By accessing or using any product, service, feature, functionality, or content originating from the Service, you hereby acknowledge and consent that we may share information and data with third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service, feature, functionality, or content for our users.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, we will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party website. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Zealot from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
Accounts and Third Party Accounts.
- In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create an account. You may never use another user’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Although we will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of IndiaSpotter.Com or others due to such unauthorized use.
- You may be able to connect your account on our Service to your third party accounts on other services (e.g., Facebook or Twitter). By connecting your account to your third party accounts, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third party sites). If you do not want information about you to be shared in this manner, do not use this feature.
- General Use of the Service – Permissions and Restrictions.
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that any of our content infringes upon your copyright, please contact us here.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. IndiaSpotter.Com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. We are not responsible for and do not necessarily hold the opinions expressed through our Content. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, IndiaSpotter.Com does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
IndiaSpotter.Com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss;
- or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if IndiaSpotter.Com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify IndiaSpotter.Com and undertake to keep IndiaSpotter.Com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by IndiaSpotter.Com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of IndiaSpotter.Com’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by IndiaSpotter.Com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.