Mohan Madhukar Bhagwat is an Indian politician and current Chief of the Hindu nationalist organization the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).To know More about Mohan Bhagwat like Age, Height, family, Education, Contact, Twitter, Unknown Facts check below-
With RSS( Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh) :
Mohan Bhagwat dropped out of his postgraduate course in Veterinary Sciences. He became a full-time promoter/worker(pracharak) of the RSS in the end of 1975.
- In 1977 – Mohan Bhagwat became ‘Pracharak’ of Akola in Maharashtra.
- From 1991-1999 – He became ‘Akhil Bhartiya Sharirik Pramukh’ as incharge of physical training in India. He was further promoted as ‘Akhil Bhartiya Pracharak Pramukh’ as incharge of RSS volunteers working full time in India.
- In 2000 – Mohan Bhagwat became the General Secretary and K.S Sudarshan was nominated as new chief.
- On 21 March 2009 – He was chosen as the chief executive of RSS. After Dr. K.B Hegdewar, he is one of the youngest leaders to head the RSS.
- On 25 June 2015 – He is one of the most protected Indians, the government of India ordered the CISF( Central Industrial Security Force) to provide Mohan Bhagwat with round the clock protection.
Social Profiles –
Twitter : @RSSorg
Official Website: www.rss.org
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mohan Bhagwat Controversy/News/Videos/Speeches :
- On January 2013 RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat says women should be just housewives and husbands should be the breadwinners.