Anand Ahuja came to limelight when he was having an affair with Sonam Kapoor and finally decided to marry on May 8, 2018. Here is more about Anand Ahuja, the businessman, his bio, height, age, network, and much more about his life and achievements.
Businesses and Net Worth of Anand Ahuja:
Partner in Shahi Exports:
Anand Ahuja is the son of the Harish Ahuja who is the managing director and owner of Shahi Exports Pvt Ltd. Reportedly the company clocked Rs 5800 crore turnover.
- Shahi Exports is the number one garment exporter in India. It recently won the highest exports award globally in 2016-2017.
- Major fashion houses in Europe and US are buyers of Shahi exports garments.
- It was founded by Anand Ahuja’s grandmother – Sarla M Ahuja.
Founder of Bhane.Com Fashion Brand:
After returning from US doing postgraduate, Anand joined the family business of Shahi Exports. Then learning from the business he started his own fashion brand Bhane.com similar to the western fashion brands of Zara and GAP.
The uniqueness of Bhane brand was it was advertised via photo shoots of ‘real people’, not by any PR agency.
Co-founder of VegNonVeg Sneaker Store:
Having a personal collection of more than 200 sneakers, it was obvious Anand would jump into one of this businesses.
VegNonVeg is a multi-brand sneaker store in India.
So owning multiple businesses, Anand Ahuja’s personal net worth is well in hundreds of crores. However, no official account of his wealth is recorded anywhere.
Interesting Facts About Anand Ahuja:
- Love Story: Not much is known in public domain about the love story of Anand and Sonam. But it is through a mutual friend Prerna who introduced Anand with Sonam. In 2014, Anand proposed Sonam which she took months to accept.
- Reason Behind VegNonVeg business name: Anand is a vegetarian. That is the very reason when he co-founded the multi-brand sneakers store along with Abhineet Singh who is a no-vegetarian, the store was named VegNonVeg.
- Passion and Obsession with Sneakers: Looking at his Instagram feeds, you will get the feel for his passion for sneakers. Owning more than 200 pairs of sneakers himself, it is obviously fitting the first multi-brand sneaker store is opened by him. Even GQIndia picked him as one of the Sneakerheads of India in 2017.
- Addiction to Basketball: He has grown up playing basketball and still loves the game very much. His Instagram feed is a testimony to his this passion.