Nita Ambani, Mukesh Ambani’s wife, is now carved an identity of her own and has established multiple credentials through her work. Check out this article to know everything about Nita Ambani.
Interesting Facts about Nita-Mukesh Ambani Love Story, Nita Ambani Young Days
- Nita was performing Bharatanatyam during Navratri festival in Birla Matoshree. It took only a single dance performance for Dhirubhai Ambani to sought Nita as his daughter in law.
- Nita actually disconnected Dhirubhai Ambani’s call twice before the love story between Nita and Mukesh Ambani started.
- During the courtship period, carrying the values instilled by her parents, insisted Mukesh to ditch his Mercedes and travel by Mumbai Bus. And Mukesh obliged.
- After marriage with Mukesh, Nita Ambani started teaching in a rural school near Patalganga plant where Mukesh was setting up a plant.
- With a great interest in being involved in education, she founded a world-class school in Mumbai in 2003- Dhirubhai Ambani International School, which is now home to most of Bollywood stars – like Shahrukh Khan, Sachin Tendulkar and others.
- Nita became one of the board members of Reliance Industries in 2014.
- She heads the Reliance industry’s charity work and is chairman of the Reliance Foundation.
- She founded nation’s first braille newspaper in Hindi for visually impaired people.
- Within Reliance, Bollywood and IPL fraternity, Nita is respectfully referred to as “bhabhi”.
Nita Ambani Net Worth, Lifestyle
Nita Ambani, being the wife of Mukesh Ambani, is together net worth of USD 42 billion approximately which is approx Rs 273000 Crore.
According to latest shareholders list in Reliance Industries, Nita Ambani personally holds shares worth approximately Rs 680 Crores. However, Mukesh and family also hold shares via another Reliance Holding company Pvt Ltd, so the exact shareholding worth of each one individually cannot be ascertained.
Nita Ambai Lifestyle: Nita coming from a humble background leads a very grounded life. But to augment her simple lifestyle of wife, mother, and businesswoman, Mukesh makes sure to pamper her with the best and precious gifts of the world – like Private jets and Cars.
On her 44th birthday in 2007, Nita Ambani received a private jet as birthday gift from her husband Mukesh. The private aircraft The A-319 has a capacity of 180 passengers and is valued at Rs230 crore.
Mukesh Ambani also holds another private plane The Falcon 900 which can carry 14 passengers.
Nita Ambani Weight Loss story:
After remaining just the wife of Mukesh, Nita stepped out to handle bigger responsibilities of International school and Reliance foundation along with IPL. But one of the notable transformations was the weight loss journey from 90 kg to 57kg.
When asked about her weight loss story, the answer gave much insight into the character she is. Here is what she said in one of her interview to TOI.