Mukesh Ambani remains the richest Indian in the world for many years now. Check out this article for his net worth, house, love story, car collection and many more interesting facts.
Mukesh Ambani House, Lifestyle, Car Collection, Private Planes
Mukesh’s house attracts a lot of attention as part of his rich lifestyle.
Though Mukesh and Anil stayed with Dhirubhai Ambani in a 14-floor apartment called “Sea Wind” in Colaba, after the demise of Dhirubhai, Mukesh built an opulent house for himself.
Some interesting facts about Antilia – Mukesh Ambani House
- The house reportedly cost $2 billion – Rs 13000 crore including the cost of land.
- The house is 27 floors with extra high ceilings. This means this is actually equivalent to a height of 60 story building.
- Antilia is a very secured building resistant to natural disasters. It can withstand a heavy earthquake that is up to 8 in the Richter scale and stand unfazed. To give you a perspective how strong this is, Bhuj Gujarat earthquake disaster was 7.7 in magnitude.
- Antilia can house approximate 600 staff.
- Surprisingly, the two US-based architecture firms who built Antilia, Perkins and Will & Hirsch Bedner Associates, do not feature it in their notable projects.
- The house has a multi-story garage, 3 helipads, 1 snow house, ballroom, spa, many open-air balcony gardens
- Nita once told in an interview to Vanity magazine, that this is the only Home they own in the world. This home due to its opulence attracted a lot of negative press inside and outside India.
- The House is built on the theme of Sun and Lotus.
- Ambanis stay at the top of the building to enjoy the maximum exposure to Sun and Air.
Ambanis have been very private about their house due to a great amount of negative press they received. The only response Reliance spokesperson continued to give during the negative buzz was – this is a private house and needs no public briefing. Hence for a long time, there was no Ambani house interior photos available in any of the magazine.
Finally, it was Vogue magazine which published an interview with Nita Ambani and Antilia interior photos. Check out the pictures here.
Ambani Cars Collection
Ambanis reportedly holding some 168 luxury cars in their super garage. Here is some noted one.
- Mercedes Benz S600 worth Rs 10
This armoured car is equivalent to what Prime minister of India travel by. Considered one of the most secure cars in India, it has a VR9 rating for security purpose.
VR9 rating means the card door is of 8 layers which can sustain sustained rifle military rifle assault. Due to thick glass and 8 layers of metals in the Car door, each one weighs around 150 kg.
VR9 rating means the Car is tested with 500 bullet shots from various distance and not even 1 penetrate the Car from any angle. It is also subjected to an explosion which engulfs the car in flames and still the person inside is safe.
The Car weighs 4.2 ton with special tires which when completely empty can still drag the car another 30 KMs to take to a safe place.
- Armoured BMW 760 Li worth Rs 8 Cr
This was the armoured Car Mukesh Ambani had previous to the upgraded Merc S600. It has a VR7 rating for protection.
Its internal defense system includes own air supply system in case of a chemical attack, fire extinguisher with a temperature sensor. hidden communication systems to talk to outside people without opening the door and many more.
The unique feature of this car is all the high powered security features are not distinguishable from outside while comparing with other standard cars of the same series.
W222 Mercedes Maybach S600 Pullman Guard worth Rs 25 Cr
According to reports, Mukesh is upgrading to even more protected car from Mercedes which is a limousine – W222 Mercedes Maybach S600 Pullman Guard limousine.
- Bentley worth Rs 3.85 Cr
- Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe worth Rs 8 Cr
- Maybach 62 worth Rs 5 Cr
- Bentley Continental Flying Spur worth Rs 4 Cr
Mukesh Private Planes
Mukesh being the richest Husband in India gifted his wife on her birthday nothing less than a private plane. Mukesh Ambani holds a fleet of private jets.
The private aircraft The A-319 has a capacity of 180 passengers and is valued at Rs 230 crore. This was gifted to Nita on her 44th birthday.
They also own a The Falcon 900 which can carry 14 passengers.
Mukesh also owns a Boeing business Jet costing around Rs 450 Crores.